Sunday, October 24, 2010

My boys

I've been wanting to do this post since Luke was born so I'm happy to be finally getting around to it!!  When Luke was born, he really looked a lot like Chase.  Now, as he has grown over the last 9 weeks he is actually starting to look more and more like Jacob.  I went back and got pictures of the older boys in their dedication outfits so I thought having Luke dressed up tonight in the same outfit the other two boys were in was a perfect opportunity to put their pictures side by side to really compare them.
The top picture is Jacob (he was 8 weeks old at the time), Chase is on the right (he was 7 weeks) and Luke is on the bottom left (he was 9 weeks old this past Tuesday).  There are so many traits that he shares with Jacob but with that said, you can definitely tell these three boys are brothers!!  Love these boys of mine!! :)

P.S.  Sorry the quality is not too great... I'm zoomed way in to get them about the same size but you get the picture!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! I did not know which one was Luke until I read what you wrote - definitely brothers!

    ReplyDelete