Monday, October 18, 2010

2 months old YESTERDAY!

Where has the time gone?  My little one is already 2 months old... yesterday he turned two months.  Yesterday was October 17th.... what happened to September and the first two weeks of October??  It seems like just yesterday we were here....
.... going through the first two weeks of August, anxiously awaiting our little Luke's arrival.  So many things to check off the list before the big day and then all of the sudden it's the morning of August 17th.  So fun to think back on how excited we all were, how nervous I was, how the Lord protected and provided just what we needed that day and the days to follow.  After coming home from the hospital my days were so crazy busy that my fridge calendar was stuck on August.  I think it was October 1st that I finally got around to updating my calendar but before I could erase that month I had to take a picture to remember those weeks and days!  Sentimental I know... but seriously, where have the last two months gone??

No comments:

Post a Comment