Monday, October 18, 2010

So proud!

The teacher in me is so proud of what I'm about to share...
Chase is not only recognizing most of his letters but he is writing his first name all by himself and figuring out what sounds go with the letters.  He has been writing his name with a little bit of help for a while now but a few weeks ago he surprised me by writing all by himself.  This little doodle thing is a little small so Chase had to get creative to get all his letters in but this was the first time he wrote it completely on his own!  I also love how he had to underline it! :)  His thing this past weekend was telling us that Eli (his cousin) starts with "E", Daddy starts with the letter "D" (and so does Dan) and train starts with "T".  I love how eager he is to learn and hope it continues and that he'll be a great student in school!  Time will tell! :)

1 comment: