Monday, October 18, 2010

Pumpkin Patch 2010

This past weekend we went back to Northeast United Methodist Church where they have their own version of a pumpkin patch. We went there last year to pick our pumpkins and this past weekend we went back for a few photos.  I ended up getting a pretty good picture of all three of my boys together which was surprising considering I was posing them, getting them to smile and taking the pictures all by myself! 
 But what is even more crazy is to look back at last year's pictures and see just how much these boys have changed!!  How do they grow up so fast and change so quickly?  We plan on going back this weekend to actually pick out our pumpkin but we had fun getting a few pictures!
And even though Luke wasn't even a thought in our minds this time last year, the Lord knew just how much Luke would complete our family and fit in so perfectly!  He is so loved by his big brothers and I can't wait to see how much he is going to change between now and this time next year! :)
I got a few great pictures of my precious nephew, Eli, while we were there.  Here is my favorite! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment