Tuesday, November 2, 2010

The Way He Sleeps

I love the poses I have found Luke in during his sleep.  There are times where he is covering his ears (must have been too much noise), there are times when he has buried his face (these times I quickly snap a picture and then turn his head to make sure he's getting enough oxygen)... he often puts his tiny little bum up in the air and all of these times he's just beyond adorable!!  I love sleeping babies!!
But this post is mainly for Amber... she noticed very early on that every time she saw Luke sleeping he was always sleeping with his arms straight down by his side.  I hadn't really noticed up to that point but since that day I have caught him SO many times sleeping with his arms by his side.  In fact, the other day he was drowsy so I laid him down on his tummy and watched him for about 5 minutes while he wiggled and squirmed.  He would not be still and settle down until both of his arms were down by his side.  He still sometimes sleeps with his hands up by his face but I've noticed he loves sleeping with his arms down by his sides or tucked under him.
I love all the ways this child sleeps!  He is so peaceful and is such an amazing sleeper... some days I feel like all he does is sleep in his bed and I never see him.  But I'm thankful that he sleeps through his brother's noise and I pray that continues!!  He knows what he likes and most of the times it's on his tummy with his arms down by his sides! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment