Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Handsome Little Man

When Chase was 10 months old my brother got married in Virginia.  At that time, there were only two little boys in the family, Chase and my sister's son, Noah.  She and I got together before hand and bought little tuxes for the two little boys.  I bought the smallest one they made and it worked great for Chase and he looked so handsome!!
Horrible picture, I know!!  I don't know who took this picture or with what camera but it's the best one I have of him in the tux.  This next one is a little bit better... he danced with my mom briefly before being changed into his sleeper! :)
Well, as I started planning on what I would put the boys in for the wedding I knew that Chase would be in a tux and then I remembered that Chase was not much older or bigger than Luke is now when he wore the little tux and that it would probably fit Luke.  Sure enough, it fit and he looked so stinking cute in his tux.
It was a little bit big on him but he was so cute!!!  It took me forever to get a few pictures of him wearing the tux the week before the wedding.  He has gotten so active in the last few weeks and it was so hard to position him where I wanted, fix the tux, focus the camera and snap the picture before he would move or slide down.  I even recruited the help of the big boys which helped with making Luke smile but every time he would smile he would fling himself back or scrunch around.  Anyways, we finally got a few good shots of my handsome little man in the tux that he would wear for his Aunt Anna's wedding... the same tux Chase wore for his Uncle Dan and Aunt Ashley's wedding almost 4 years ago!!  I love hand-me-downs like this one where I can look back and have great memories of the boys wearing something in particular... my only regret with this tux is that Jacob never had an opportunity to wear it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment