Thursday, April 28, 2011

Just Hanging Out

Our last night in Columbia we got all the kids clean and then put on a movie for them... we popped some pop corn and let the kids enjoy some down time.  They were all tired so I think they enjoyed a relaxing evening before going to bed.
The picture quality was not that great in this picture but I loved seeing them sitting together and enjoying some down time!!
These two you can definitely tell are cousins!!!  Their profiles are SO much a like and with them both having short hair cuts I think people would think they were brothers instead of cousins!!  Jacob has a lot of me in him and Micah is a spitting image of my brother so somewhere in there they came out and are growing up to really look a lot a like!
Like I said, Micah loved having a few boys to hang out with and have fun with.  When Jacob and Chase started in on their daily rough housing moment, Micah did not hesitate and he jumped right in.  I wish I had taken a video of their wrestling match ... Micah laughed the entire time.  He thought it was great fun!!  He is home now with his Daddy and I'm sure they will begin having their own daily wrestling matches.  These boys are going to have tons of fun growing up together!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment