Friday, December 17, 2010

4 Months Old

Luke turned 4 months old today.  I know I sound like a broken record when I say I can't get over how quickly time is going by but it's so true.  I have blinked and four months have passed.  Luke went from a tiny newborn to a very smiley four month old who loves to talk to you, makes the cutest expressions all the time and laughs at just about anything!  I love this stage that he is in now... he's still such a snuggle bug who loves to be held and loved on, he's so content to just hang out and is such an amazing sleeper (my best by far!).  No signs of teeth yet (thank goodness - I want him to wait as long as possible before starting the teething stuff) and loves to eat.  He is in a stage of refusing the bottle but I think I've found one he likes and hopefully he'll get back to taking one every now and then.  Bath time is his all time favorite thing in the world... giving him a bath is so fun but also hard at the same time because he's constant motion and just about wiggles off the bath sling.  I have to keep one hand on him at all times or he'll flip off the sling and into the water which would not be good!  He has the best time and I'm so happy he loves the water!!
His hair is really coming in now and I'm pretty sure it's going to stay dark.  His eyes seem to be getting brighter so they may stay blue (which I would love!).  He's a perfect mixture of Chase & Jacob in those areas.  He also seems to be the perfect mix of his two big brothers when it comes to his size.... he weighed in today at 13 pounds 10 ounces (which is somewhere around the 20%) and he is 25 1/4 inches long (which is about the 50%).  He's longer (like Jacob) but tiny (like Chase).... and he has a tiny peanut head (not quite as small as Chase's but a good bit smaller than Jacob). :) 
What a sweet personality he has and I'm so in love with my third little boy!!  
Happy 4 months, Luke Thomas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment