Tuesday, August 23, 2011

First T-Ball Season

Chase had a great first season playing t-ball.  He seemed to really enjoy it, he learned a lot and was so proud to be playing a "real" baseball game!  This season he got really, really good at hitting the baseball (both off of the tee as well as when the ball was pitched to him), he learned the correct way to throw the ball, he learned how to field the ball, he learned about running the bases and he learned about what it means to be a part of a team.  He grew so much as a ball player this season and I can't wait for the many, many more seasons to come of watching him play ball!!

Here are a few of my favorite pictures from this season...
I put together a video of some of the clips I took this season as well as a few of my favorite pictures.  When Chase watched this video this morning the biggest smile was on his face.  He can't wait for his next baseball season!

1 comment: